Saturday 27 February 2016

MY LIFE AT UNIVERSITY SO FAR

Before coming to university, I had this idea of what it would be in my head and how it would all play out, but it turned out to be the exact opposite of what I'd imagined! The one thing I never wanted to do twice was high school, and it feels like I'm living it all over again.


This has literally been me this entire term, Wanting to bang my head against the wall is a feeling I'm quite accustomed to now.

The stage where I hated most people


When I tried to find my way around my lecture rooms and failed disastrously.

When I realised it wasn't going to get better.


I became a cold hearted person whose reaction to everything and everyone was this.

When the people I thought to be my friends disappointed me.

DEADLINES, DEADLINES, DEADLINES!

After every hectic day

 
Need I say more?

The times I wanted to be the little girl hugging Sulley

When someone disagreed with my opinion

When my life started to go wrong

For every time my tutor told me what they expected of me

 When someone I met on a drunken night out tried to speak me to me on a different day.

For every time I had a blast from the past.

For those who thought I cared

A struggle every students knows too well

Just because

When there was no Wi-Fi
Waiting for term breaks like


But in the end, it's all worth seeing those good grades and meeting new people, possibly friends who you'll have for life. It might be like high school, but with booze and way more fun !
AND YOU COME OUT ON TOP

No comments:

Post a Comment