Tuesday 16 February 2016

RED VELVET

In the spirit of Valentine this weekend, I decided to explore and improve my culinary skills. I love to cook but baking is not my forte, which is why I wanted to push myself and do something I normally don't excel at. I love cakes, but I tend to go for mostly Vanilla flavoured cakes, but this time I thought I should try something different, which is why I went for a red velvet cake.

I've never been a fan of red velvet but I wanted to push myself and do something I didn't like and it turned out really well, if I do say so myself. And to prove it, it was gone within an hour of being baked. I've written down the recipe and it is surprisingly really easy to make.....well, only because it was an instant cake mix, and you can get it from any Tesco or any other supermarket. One good thing came out from this, I found out that I actually do like Red Velvet :)









 



 
Feel free to add sprinkles or anything else that you like!



No comments:

Post a Comment