Monday 22 February 2016

YOU CAN'T EAT PIZZA, CAN YOU?

I am what you call a picky eater, maybe not the worst of them but definitely one. I guess I have my inadequate tolerance of lactose to thank for that because the world is selfish and decides to incorporate cheese in almost everything it has to offer. Do you know how it feels to have a sleepover and everyone wants some pizza and then someone looks at me and goes "You can't eat pizza, can you?" and everyone decides to do Indian, and I have to constantly remind my friends that it's got to be Chinese or I starve to death, which some may call guilt-tripping people but I couldn't care less because life isn't fair, ha!.


All my life, it has been a hassle picking a restaurant to eat at when it's a friend's birthday or even MY birthday and it hardly ever ends up being an Italian one for obvious reasons of course and even when it does, I end up sticking with my spaghetti and meatballs which is a bore if I'm honest . Sometimes I think of how different my life would be if I actually ate pizza, lasagne and beautiful things that are filled with gooey cheese. I usually get the " I'm sure you can have it without cheese" but it's not quite the same thing as a pizza without cheese is just a dough with toppings and a tomato paste, doesn't sound quite appealing, does it? The purpose of this rant-like post is to show my utter devastation with life. You should feel really lucky if you can eat pizza and other diary endowed products, it's the little things that count!


No comments:

Post a Comment