Thursday 25 February 2016

FAVOURITE PLACES TO EAT

I love food as you can probably already tell from my previous posts.  I don't think there's any time where I've been asked to go out to a place where I genuinely like that I've said no, regardless of how skint I was . It's just that satisfaction I get from going to a place and having great food, as well as a great atmosphere which makes it more enjoyable. I've compiled a list of some of the best places I've been and here they are

1. WAHACA'S

I have been to this Mexican street kitchen in Manchester and if you love street food, tapas style then this is the place for you. It's got everything from Quesadillas to Chicken Enchiladas and a seafood medley if you're a fan. Definitely one of my top spots.


2. WAGAMAMA


 This Asian fusion restaurant, with it's Japanese menu is one of the best places to go, if you're looking to eat clean and at the same time indulge yourself. Its chicken katsu curry, ramen noodles and Prawn/Chicken firecracker( Do not try if scared of chilli.....seriously) are crowd favourites and if you ever try them, I'll leave you to figure out why. I love the arrangement of seats as well, you eat your food with strangers on a long bench and it's kind of nice because it's the Japanese way of eating.

3. CHIMICHANGA

This is basically Mexican food refined, if you're looking for a balance between gourmet burgers and spicy rice with salsa, this is the place for you. I've been here once and I haven't stopped craving it. The food is outstanding!

4. CHIQUITO




This is another good Mexican place, maybe a little bit overpriced but for the food you get, you can't really complain.

5. FIVE GUYS

Need I say more? These burgers are perfect, you get to build your own burger and decide what toppings you would like, which means you get the freshest meals as it's prepared on order. The only downside of this place is that it is ridiculously overpriced, more like a posh Burger King if I must but hey, why not?

6. THE LAUGHING BUDDHA

This Chinese restaurant is one of the best places I've ever been, the food is top quality and the customer service is amazing too. Definitely one you would take a second look at.


That's the end of my list now, I've been to a few good places and these are just the ones I'd never get bored of going to. Places like McDonald's and Nando's still have my heart though, been there for me through thick and thin, much love for y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment