Monday 1 February 2016

THE ART OF BEAUTY

I watched a video recently that showed how people reacted to being told they were beautiful, and it gave me mixed emotions. I imagined myself as one of those people and thought about how I would have felt if a random person had walked up to me and called me beautiful, and my first thought would have been to ask them why they thought so. It was quite sad to see that a few people looked shocked and annoyed with being called beautiful, probably because they thought differently and just couldn't accept the fact that they were indeed beautiful.
    
 On the other hand, this video made me smile so much that my cheeks started to hurt. Some of these people looked thrilled and I could tell it had honestly made their day, and mine too. It kind of just goes to show how the littlest act of kindness could mean so much, especially to someone who has had a  really crap day. If you ever see someone who looks like they're having a hard time, say something nice because it goes a long way! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment