Sunday 7 February 2016

FAV SHOWS

So, I thought I'd compile a list of my top 5 favorite shows and share it! I'm a sucker for shows, I become a massive couch potato the minute I come in contact with my laptop. I would much rather prefer to lie in bed all day and watch shows, with a lot of food around me, than to interact with people and I am not ashamed to admit it!. Right, let's get to it then,

In no particular order,......drum roll please

1. Orange Is The New Black


2. How To Get Away With Murder.
 

3. Game Of Thrones

 



 4.  House Of Cards


5. The Big Bang Theory







And these are the shows that are close to my heart! I would put all my shows up here, but we would be here all day, so less is more. These shows have some pretty good ratings too, I would be baffled if they didn't to be fair. Maybe I'll make another list of the worst shows I've ever watched, but until then, Hasta La Vista!


























      

No comments:

Post a Comment