Tuesday 23 February 2016

MY MANY FACES OF FOOD



Me when someone asks me to share my food


When I hear someone mention free food


When someone doesn't like my favourite food 


When I go to a restaurant and my food is taking ages 



When someone tells me I eat way too much


When someone says food is overrated 


When I put on a few pounds


When I find a fellow food lover


When the takeaway arrives


When I order food and the person goes "Is that all for you?"
Maybe.......


When there's no more food


When I get invited to a party where there's food


Me 99.9% of the time 


In the end, food is my favourite thing in the world and my blog will prove that as time goes on. Feel free to comment what your favourite things are. Until then, Adios Amigos! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment