Thursday 24 March 2016

REVIEW OF YOU CAN'T RUN


I love to read but it has been a while since I last picked up a book. However, a friend introduced this one to me and it is amazing. I wasn't really up for reading it at first, because I thought it would be one of those stories that are repeatedly told in the light that they are true, but it has definitely changed me.

Mandy Thomas was 18 when she met a man whom she thought would be the man of her dreams and change her life forever. He was that man, until he decided to show his true colours, and before she knew it, she found herself in a violent and cruel relationship. It  wasn't just a cruel relationship, it was one withy no bounds, no damage was too big or to small to be done. I'm not going to go into it too much as it is a pretty deep book and I don't want to ruin it for anyone who's interested. I'll add a link at the bottom of the page of where to get it.








http://www.amazon.co.uk/You-Cant-Run-terrifying-relationship-ebook/dp/B01057ZSI6









No comments:

Post a Comment