Thursday 3 March 2016

EX CHOCOHOLIC

Growing up, I loved chocolates. I was one of those kids who couldn't go a day without eating chocolate or having some form of sweets. However, I ate so many snickers when I was 15 that I made myself ill. I became more of a stress eater and not someone who ate it because I liked it. I usually hate nuts but I kind of realised the only chocolates I still eat are ones with nuts. I hate dark and milk chocolates, I only eat the white ones and even then, they have to be certain brands.

I think the worst thing about hating chocolates is not being able to eat birthday cakes. Most people tend to get gooey chocolate cakes for their birthdays and I don't know why, but what I do know is that the smell drives me insane and makes me physically want to puke. As I'm writing this, all I can picture is someone forcing chocolate down my throat and it's not a good feeling. I think I would pick Blue cheese over chocolate if need be, and I'm lactose intolerant which is definitely saying a lot.

Anyway, there are very few chocolates that I do like and some may argue that they aren't really chocolate because they're white but who cares? These are the chocolates that I like and eat.

These are basically the white Ferrero Rochers, and they've got a coconut flavour and a nut in side of them, with a cream filling.
No words needed, white delicious goodness.



No comments:

Post a Comment