Tuesday 1 March 2016

CHILLI

I love spices and hot food, there's not many things I can eat without them having a tang to them because otherwise, they taste really bland. I recently got a present from a friend, which was a matchbox with four of the hottest chilli in the world in it. It's been nearly 4 months since I've had it and I'm still too frightened to try it because I'm just not ready to say goodbye to life. I read this article the other day and this was their list of the hottest-peppers in the world, although I reckon I could hack them.



Okay, so the hottest one in the matchbox, which also happens to be the hottest one in the world, is the GHOST pepper, it is originally called Bhut Jolokia, and it is cultivated in Assam, India.



The next one is the 7 Pot chilli, which looks as spicy as it sounds, no chance in hell that I'm ever trying it. Well, except I'm paid to. It originated from Trinidad, and has its place as the second hottest chilli in the world.
 
The next one is the Moruga chilli, also known as Moruga Scorpion and originates from Trinidad too. It's got a similar look to the 7 Pot chilli but is said to be as spicy as the Ghost Pepper, maybe even more so.


And for the last one, Butch T which is also from Trinidad. Trinidad is killing the spice game and it kind of makes me contemplate if I ever want to go there now. Pretty scared for my life. Also called Trinidad Scorpion Butch T pepper.


There it is. All this spice in the world, and people still choose to be salty meh. That's a really bad joke but whatever. Whatever you do, whatever game you play, do not do one that involves you being dared to eat these because you might die or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment