Monday 7 March 2016

HURTING IS OKAY

So many people that I know, and even those that I don't see expressing emotions as a sign of weakness, but I think it's a show of strength. It takes a lot to let your guard down and just let it go, I mean it's really hard to be open and vulnerable but sometimes it is good. I usually keep things to myself and I don't like to bother people with my issues but sometimes I find that talking to someone helps to ease the stress. It might not make the situation any better, but it does help to make you feel better.
 
We learn book lessons in school but they never teach you life lessons, they never tell you what to do when someone hurts you, they never tell you that it's okay to feel things, they never teach you that life doesn't always go as planned. The difference between school and life? In school, you are taught a lesson and then given a test. In life you are given a test that teaches you a lesson.
 
 
This might be a soppy post, but it's just something I wanted to write and get over with. I guess my point is that there is only so much hurt and stress we can take and it's okay to feel and cry. And it does actually have health benefits.
 
Everyone goes through so much at certain stages in their life and waking up everyday to keep going shows how strong you are. It takes a lot of courage and power to get through every second and every minute of problems that you have. There are always people who care and who will be there for you so just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment